Parallel Memories: Ep 1-1 Parallel Memories: Ep 1-1

This is amazing... hugely cinematic you took sprite animation to the highest i have seen with cinematography....
The fight at the end wasn't bad either... XD even tho it was a huge tip in the plot line. But you did make me feel something i havve never felt before watching a sprite animation. I was thinking "awesome... but why? what the hells going on". I think its due to the huge contrast between the well thought out beginning then the random destructive fight! XD
Also i loved how they pulled off supers from other games... I JUST LOVED EVERYTHING OK!!!
5 OUT OF 5 TAKE IT!

Pkmn2 responds:

Yeah, I went overboard with the last scene. But I'm really glad to hear, that you had a great time in watching Parallel Memories' debut and that I could surprise you in many ways.

I thank you for your comment and I hope you stay tuned for more.

Animation Transformation Animation Transformation

Nice!!!

Do a one piece styled one.
You could say that's Japanese but if you look at one piece's style its very different.

SK3 - Nemesis Theory SK3 - Nemesis Theory

well theres copys then thers COPYS!!!

i give this a seven because i admit.
it wasent terrible, had some story great.
had a fight decent.
but this is basically a rip-off of mk vs sf 3.
THE MENU WAS SF VS MK 3.
The buttons MK VS SF 3.
Even down to the fight u used MK VS SF 3.
but i wouldent mind if u used MK VS SF 3. in a good way like if you used it, correctly?.
the menu was the same layout but the it looked terrible, in the fight u used his ideas and slowed them down to make them less intense. (you even used when his been frozen then he gets attacked by the flamethrower)
another example is the talking scenes when u make the characters loop around.
All i ask, next time you make another copy a author, at least credit him.

Sonic Character Designer Sonic Character Designer

its good but

its cool but needs more parts and a way to save your design.